What’s New in SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 SP09
Availability of SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 SP9 on November 28, 2019.
Latest support package includes a series of new and enhanced features.
HTML5 Data Link definition
With SP9, you can now create Data Link definitions in HTML5 which let you define mapping tables for transforming data. This new feature fully supports Microsoft Excel – you define your mapping tables in Excel, then upload the mapping directly into the definition. To update a mapping table, download it and modify it in Excel, and reupload the file. If there are errors, an Excel file explaining each error is automatically downloaded. Simply correct the errors and upload it again.
New features coming from customer ideas
In SP9, we developed a series of new features based on SAP Customer Influence.
• The package list in the HTML5 web client now includes two new columns: “Controls by Type” and “Origin of schedule data”
• In multi-user mode, you can now import data into a package even if the package is currently being used by another user
• You can apply control levels to package data as well as to central manual journal entries
• As an administrator, you can grant the new functional right “Delete data before importing”
• For a faster performance, you can exclude calculated data from the package amount trace
SP9 supports the SAML2 authentication, HANA 2 SPS4 and Windows Server 2019.
For more information on support package SP9, you can refer to our SAP Help Portal.